At present, the paper sack belongs among the most frequently used packaging for most loose materials. This packaging gained its popularity mainly thanks to its excellent strength parameters, and its wide range of uses. Indisputably, the greatest advantage of the paper sack is the fact that it does not unnecessarily burden the environment, and protects consumers' wallets against high fees for the liquidation of packaging waste. Thanks to the top quality and strength of the material used, two layers of paper are sufficient in the vast majority of cases – even for 50kg of product.
Valve paper sack
High performance during the filling of packaging, and the perfect use of storage space during palletizing, has long ago put the valve paper sack into the sights of everyone who needs to pack a larger amount of loose material. According to the type of your packing machine, we will adapt the composition, dimensions and perforation of the sacks so that everything runs the way it should during production.
|Width||from 28 to 74cm|
|Length||from 30 to 140cm|
|Height of bottom||from 7 to 22cm|
|Width of valve||from 9 to 18cm|
* the stated dimensions describe production standards. If you have a different requirement, don't hesitate to call us!
- Print of 10 flexo colours with the finest print dot size
- Internal / external valve
- Reduced valve
- TERMOVENTIL [thermal valve] for closing, by both welding and ultrasound
- Additional EASY OPEN modification, for the easy opening of the filled sack
- ANTI-SLIP surface
- Option of handle on the bottom
This packaging is most frequently used as:
- Sacks for packing dry building mixtures (cement, lime, plaster,sand, bentonites and others)
- Sacks for packing flour, sugar and other loose foodstuffs
- Valve sacks for chemicals, medicines and starch
- Packaging for gritting materials, industrial salts, fertilizer and other powder or granulated mixtures.