Brown and White Paper Bags and Paper Sacks
Brown and white paper bags and paper sacks are popular for their natural look and environmental friendliness. They are widely used in fast-food restaurants, bakeries, retail chains, fashion stores and industrial production.
We will make paper bags and paper sacks from brown or white paper precisely according to your wish. For example, you can choose the paper size, weight, or print type.
We offer, for example, these types of paper sacks:
We offer, for example, these types of paper bags:
Why Choose Our Paper Bags and Sacks?
- Protect nature - we use recycled paper, "kraft" paper or so-called MIX paper, a mixture of "kraft" paper, and recycled paper for their production. In all cases, it is ecological degradable material.
- Can be used repeatedly - if the paper bags or sacks are not torn or dirty, they can be reused.
- Can be recycled - our bags and sacks are not only often made from already recycled material but can also be further recycled. When you no longer want to use them, just throw them in a blue paper container.
- Decompose in a relatively short time - the decomposition time of paper bags and sacks is about 2 months. The decomposition time of plastic bags and sacks last about 25 years, which is a huge difference.
Technical Possibilities of Paper Bags and Sacks
||180 – 450 mm
||220 – 670 mm
||80 – 220 mm
|70 - 450 mm
|170 - 740 mm
|40 - 220 mm
Other options for paper bags:
- paperweight from 70 gsm to 120 gsm
- choice of 3 possible handles - flat, twisted or cotton
- choice of handle position - inside, outside or between two layers of the bag
- coating the inner layer with polyethylene to protect the bag from grease
Other options for paper sacks:
- paperweight from 30 gsm to 130 gsm
- selection of the number of layers
- one-inch undercut
- lateral storage
- paper perforation
- coating the inner layer with polyethylene or aluminium
- add a window
Printing of Paper Bags and Sacks
In addition to production, we also perform high-quality printing of paper bags and sachets made of brown and white paper. You can choose from 2 types of printing, either flexographic printing or offset printing.